Sunday, April 1, 2012

Time for Easter Pics!

Today Leigh, Megan and myself got together and took some Easter pictures of the kids.  We rounded up a bunny and some baby ducks.  We had intentions of getting some baby chicks but I think the ducks and bunny were enough to keep up with.  I think a few of the pics turned out really cute!







All Kennedy wanted to do was sit there holding the bunny.  We couldn't get her to look up at the camera!



Ok, So on to Ms. Karleigh.  She was the sweetest thing today!







I think Leigh and I were more excited about Olivia being there than our own kids!  She was so tolerant of us!  She even let us have her on her belly some which Megan told us she hated!






Runaway bunny!!











I think today was a sucess with the kids!  They were all so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment