Friday, August 3, 2012

Splash pad fun

We made a trip over to the splash pad one night after dinner.  We lucked up when we got there and it was just us.  I was excited for any reason to watch her have a good time and catch it in pictures.  The only downfall is Taylor was still at his dad's.  I know he would have had a good time with us.




This girl was non stop from the time we put her feet on the ground.  I wish I could have just half of her energy.  She was sure to get to each water spout.


This picture has got to be one of my all time favorites.  I love the mid air jump and the water coming off of her fingers.  I didn't even notice that until after I had got all of the pictures on to the computer.



That smile is priceless!


Running.....


Running.....


And more running....








So how cool is this?  The wind was blowing (thank goodness) and it was making the water spouts do some crazy stuff!










We cracked up when we seen this picture,  She is so funny.


She always has her booty out. Poor thing just can't help it.  I think what she hears most from us is "Kennedy pull your pants up!" Lol


And off to the slides for a little while before we head back home.




Finally!  She stopped for two seconds.  But she took off quick.  She had to get a few more slides in before heading back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment