Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Taylor skeet shooting


Hunting season is near.  Which doesn't mean a whole lot to Gordon and myself but Taylor's dad has always been a hunter and so I guess it is rubbing off on him.  So in comes the target shooting.  Gordon had some skeets from when he and his friends were shooting so he broke them out for Taylor.  I don't think he actually hit any of them that Gordon or Harry threw so I'm sure the deer will be thankful. :)


 You can't really see them but on the dirt pile in the back Gordon put some skeets there for him to shoot.

 
 For Taylor's sake I really hope he gets his first deer this year.  His dad told him he was going to let him use his gun.  I guess we will have to wait and see!
 
 
And of course Gordon had to show him how it was done.

 
This was Kennedy watching them shoot.  I told her she had to stay by me and she never moved.  And yes she is in her nightgown.  When we are home for the day we like to hang out in our pjs.


Gordon's only request for his birthday was to have a carrot cake from Sweet Expressions Bakery.  So of course I had to follow through.  It was delicious like always.  I must have had it crooked on the way home because one of the sides got a little smashed.  Oh well, stills tastes the same right?!
 

 
 Taylor's chore after supper is to help clean up the kitchen.  I found this the other night.  He left a note on Gordon's leftovers for his lunch.  So I guess all the picking on each other really means they at least like each other a little!  

No comments:

Post a Comment