Saturday, September 3, 2011

Starting our Blog!

I am new to the world of blogging.... so Hello!  I decided to start this to try and keep track of what all we have been up to.  We are a family of 4.  Dad ~ Gordon, Mom ~ Lori, Taylor our son that is 9 and Kennedy our daughter who is 2. You can't forget our cat... I call her Momma. She has been pregnant twice since we got her!  It's on the books to get her spayed!
@ New Orleans Zoo durning Taylor's Spring Break

Tonight we are up listening to Tropical Storm Lee.  So what better time to start our blog than when I have nothing better to do!  Kiddos are in bed sleeping and Gordon is watching his Alma Matter Southern Miss play some football.


Recently Gordon & I spent some time in New Orleans in the Garden District.  We stayed at a Bed & Breakfast called The Chimes.  It was our first time to stay in a B&B and we loved it.  Everything was within walking distance.  Except when it came to dinner that night..... I wasn't walking in the heels I brought to wear!!
This was the entrance to our room


These pictures were done by a local artist.  His stuff was in all the stores while we were shopping.  He is very proud of it though!   We also went in the Whole Foods Grocery.... thought we might see our friends Brad & Angelina... No such luck though!  


No comments:

Post a Comment