Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hoodies, Bonfires, Smores and Hot Coca!

 
It's our favorite time of year at the Robertson's.  It's time for cooler weather.  We get to raise the windows and let the cool air in.  I have wanted each year to decorate the front porch with hay, mums and all the cute stuff.  I made myself take the time to do it a couple days ago. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought it turned out cute!  I am going to do our family portraits out there within the next couple of weeks.  I figured it would be a cute back drop.  Especially for the kids!
 
Here are a few pictures from Halloween.  The kids had a great time at Trunk or Treat at the church. 
 
 
 
 
 
This is Kennedy and her friend Karleigh.  They loved watching the puppet show.  They would get up and dance around shaking their booties.
 
 
Can you believe we only have like 8 weeks left in this year?  It's crazy how fast it has gone by!  I hope everyone has been working on their Christmas shopping!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment