Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Orleans Zoo

During Taylor's spring break in March we took a day to go to the New Orleans Zoo.  We love New Orleans.  We had no idea how big it's zoo was.  We had never been before.  We want to go back once it cools off this fall.  It's way to hot right now to walk that zoo! I took a ton of pictures that day so my appologies in advance if this blog seems really long. 

Lee is still blowing around outside so I still have nothing better to do!

One thing you will see is that alot of the animals are sleeping.  It was to hot to do anything else!




















 I'm not sure if you can tell but the pic below has a baby in her lap she has her arms wrapped around.  I tried to get a better picture.







These 2 birds below were funny.  These were the only pictures I kept of them.  Some of them were more appropriate for National Geographic's website.













 You gotta love the water fans they have throughout the zoo.  Kennedy thought they were the funniest things!




He looks so comfy!















 I guess this is the boat they use.  What's scary is some of the alligators were bigger than the boat!!


 She was getting sleepy.  It was almost time to head home.






One of my favorite pics of the day



Looks like he's praying. 









Carousel ride before we left


We all had a great time.  I look forward to going over there this fall.  We will definantly have to make another trip over there next summer to.  They have a water park in there for the kids so you know that will be fun next year with Taylor and Kennedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment