Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween!!

This past weekend we went to a Halloween Drawdown.  We had a good time.  It was great to get out of the house and spend some time with some great friends.  Plus it's always fun to play dress up.  I'm gonna post some pictures and for those of you who didn't know what Gordon was going as I'm going to let you guess what he was!  He had people coming up to him all night to verify what they thought he was.  It was to funny!



Amanda & I

Shelly the cop with her crazy Phyco Inmate Escape


Ok so if you haven't guessed it, Gordon was a Mormon.  He begged me to let him ride up on a bike but I had to put a stop to that! Lol! 

Kennedy is going to be a Southern Miss Cheerleader for Halloween.  I think we are going to take her to Seyward's Farm.  They are supposed to have cartoon characters to Trick or Treat with so you know she will love that.  Taylor will be at his Dad's but he is going to be a Ninja.  So everybody better watch out!






No comments:

Post a Comment