Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kennedy Reese is 3!!!! Wow time has flown!!

This past Saturday we had Kennedy's 3rd birthday party.  I cannot believe it has been 3 years already!!  We rented a big bounce house with a water slide and had cake, ice cream, and tons of family and friends over.  Who knew Kennedy was so popular!  She had a blast with all her friends.  They jumped, swam and slid all day. 

Kennedy was so excited watching them set up the jumper.  She had no idea what it was they were putting together for her.

Marli our fearless dog watching them to.

And it's UP!!!!


So before all the guests made it I broke out the camera and my macro lense.  I love playing with that lense!




So I got this idea off of Pinterest.  Take the number candle and put it in a jar of candy.  I had to use Kennedy's favorite.....M & M's!!!!  She should really do a commercial for them.  It's hillarious to watch her eat them.






Her cake!!!
 It turned out so cute!  Mrs. Tanya Cumbest made it of course and I think this was the best one yet.  It was so moist and good!!!


So what better to have at a monkey party than banana pudding......


AND.... Banana splits!!!!




So begins the weekend full of fun in the sun.  I think this bounce house was the best one yet!!  Kennedy wasn't having anything to do with the slide.  She only wanted to play in the pool and jump! 



Taylor of course had no fear of the slide.  Before the party Gordon and myself decided to try it out to.  Let me just say you FLY down that thing!!!!!  It was a lot of fun.  





Marli was tuckered out!  She was in the water herself and Sunday went down the slide with Gordon's help. 




This picture turned out so good with Cole looking at me.  I love it when I catch them looking at the camera!


Kennedy loves having play dates with Karleigh.  They have so much fun together.

Cooper!


Time for presents!  She loved all of them. 


She had to take a picture standing by each one of them before she unwrapped them.









So after jumping, sliding, eating, presents and cake these two girls were tuckered out.  It amazed me how well they slept with all the noise around them.






Taylor is such a great big brother.  Kennedy adores him.  He was trying his hardest to get her to slide.  This is as far as he could get her. 



Jaxon and Sophie came by for the after party.  Marli just knew Sophie's squeaky shoes were toy for her.  She was hilarious to watch.


As you can see Kennedy had a great birthday party.  I am writing this the beginning of August and she still looks out the windows to the backyard and asks where her jumper is.  She begs for it!  She ended up on the slide all day Sunday.  I took her up kicking and screaming to slide with me.  She went down several times then it was Daddy's turn except she went with him and he pushed her down on her own.  That was all it took.  She was up and down that slide all day.  I didn't even mention nap time.  She just played all day.  We enjoyed it so much.

Gordon's birthday is coming up in September!  Wonder what he wants for it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment