Sunday, September 4, 2011

Taylor's 9th Birtday!

Here are a few pictures from Taylor's Birtday this year!  April 20!  We just had a few people over and set the slide up in the backyard.  It always works to keep the kids occupied.  Except I think this will be the last year for Taylor to use it.  He is getting to big for it.  They grow up way to fast.  I still can't believe that he is already 9 and in the 4th grade! Where did the time go?



Taylor & his best friend Alex

Brody loved the water cannon
 We all love birthday cake!  In my opinion it's the best part in having a birthday.  You can't have a birthday without a cake.  Gordon's birthday is right around the corner to! Lucky us!
CAKE! 
 Ok so in these next couple of pictures the wind would not die down just long enough for Taylor to blow out his candles so we had to improvise a little bit!


I could not get Brody and Kennedy to both look at the same time!  It was next to impossible.



See.... we all love cake!


 We love our Wii.  We have discovered a new game, Dance Party.  The adults had to have some fun to!

Yes, that says Lori! High score.  I don't
 think I hold that title any longer though

No comments:

Post a Comment