Sunday, September 4, 2011

River Run

Each summer we do at least 1 River Run.  They are put together by the local community to help families with children that are sick and need the finacial help to seek treatment.  This year the Squash's went with us.  It's our friends Josh & Amanda Eldridge.  Josh's nickname is Squash so with me it always comes out the Squash's.  Once again I didn't get any pictures of any of us.  Just the different places along the river.

I cut us up some watermelon that morning to take with us.  I should have cut up way more!  It was great.  We were on our way to one of the stops on the River Run, stopped to jump off and swim and ate us the watermelon on the back deck of the boat.
These boats are always at the dock off Hwy 90 in Pascagoula.  We always launch down there for the River Runs. 


These guys were on our way to Huck's Cove.  I was going to try and copy a picture I seen on the internet.  It had like the American Flag as the background but for the life of me I can't figure it out! That Photoshop is some hard stuff!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment